Sunday, August 29, 2010

new week and plans for my 2 weeks holidays in a weeks time!

well hello ppls!!

it's a monday and that means it is the start of the new week, off to a good start, not so much...stayed up late, slept in through my alarm and got showered just in time for a maintenance guy to arrive from real estate...been trying to catch up with computer stuffs, and now thought i'll start my blog before lunch and finish it after lunch...mmmm lunch...opps, anyways, last two weeks has been so full of big ups and big lows, that i'm hoping that this week is an average week full of average work and average everything!!  get to pay more bills, get to work another 40 hrs, get to do more normal run of the mill chores around the house, u know the stuff that needs to get done or you live in a dump...but also this week is the planning of my ultimate to do list "things that get done on my holidays" and first thing on that list is no work!!!! woot!!  overdue for a me time and this is it...
my plans are including:

  • GUT THE HOUSE OF ALL CLUTTER
  • RE-VAMP THE 'OFFICE'  including a new office desk, a visit to office works for hopefully not expensive organising items for office
  • DE CLUTTER KITCHEN
  • GET TO GYM ON A MUCH MORE FREQUENT BASIS
  • GET MY TATTOO'S DONE 
  • BUY NEW CAMERA
  • AND ACTUALLY FINISH MY HOLIDAYS ON A HIGH!  FEELING ACCOMPLISHED AND READY TO START MY 12 WEEK BODY TRANSFORMATION!! (which has the start date of 20th of sept, and will b posting hopefullly daily blogs which will include in big part my ups and downs of the course!!!
my goal is by christmas, to feel better about myself, to feel better about my appearance, to take pride in who i am regardless of what people think, and to take control of my life as thats the end line...at the end of the day the only thing i can control is me and who i am...and i plan on doing that well!!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment