Monday, September 13, 2010

Wedding anniversary

well hello...yes it has been a while but i'm back...

done a fair amount since my last blog...
nearly a week ago i got 3 new tattoos in the one sitting.  kinda wasn't the most comfortable thing to get done, and hurt like bad sunburnt and kinda still hurts a little...but finally it's starting to come good...lets just hope i'm able to go swimming by saturday for steves birthday party!

i also went to see the movie Pirana 3D with ashley and my god it was funny...fake blood and guts everywhere and tits and ass galore haha...the boys would have loved it hahaha...

we also completely gutted out our always messy office and put a decent looking desk together...and now the slow and painfull process of working out what goes back in the office and what gets trashed, stored appropriatly or sold off...

sadly for us we in the last week lost the last of our mice...and as little as that may sound, we had grown accustomed to having our little babies around...and even now it's strange to us as it was a habit to glance over to where the cages were or to say good morning or good night to them...feels very very weird but we have decided that over the next 3 months we will worry about ourselves, eating right and working out and ridding ourselves of bad habbits so that come time for 2011 we will be able to smash our financial obligations and cross some things off our need to do or buy list...now that we have our desk set up and in progress it's already feeling like we are making a start...

speaking of which...there will be alot of entries in the next 13 weeks regarding something called 12wbt which is 12 'week body transformation' and it's a program run by correspondance by Michelle Bridges frequently seen on tv's biggest looser...and it's not just another of those work out diet doodies...it's going to be life changing for not just me but through me , my husband and parents and hopefully those that are close to me...
being food change and how i look at fueling my body, concerntrating on not just what is going in but what goes out too...eg working out...and making sure that i work in my workouts and not make excuses, even if i have several overnight shifts in a row...making the changes in my days that all gets worked out in a planner i've now got...like michelle says, those who are organised with it all will get the most out of it and that is my sole focus for my christmas goal...and those that don't believe me...then i will show u r wrong!!

monday i will be explaining in more detail what is involved in the pre course tasks and hopefully a day by day run down of my ups and downs with my christmas goal...

well i'm off now...it's my 2 year wedding anniversary after all...just made a yummy fried rice for dinner and off too watch channel go and spend time with hubby!! xx

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment