Thursday, September 16, 2010

the begining of the rest of my life!!

hi! *holds hands over your eyes* guess who!!!

alright alright ... it's me again!!

alright laying down the foundation to a fresh start....i've 'fucked up' so much of my past that i'm soooo over it...this is all new, everyday is a new day it's the present....and thats how i've decided i'm going to look at it...like tomorrow is christmas day and when it arrives it's litterallly a 'present' to me that i've got to treat with the respect a new gift deserves....
wow a little philosophical there...but it's so true it isn't even funny....we have to be responsible for ALL our choices, the good bad and ugly!!  no excuses....
so no more excuses for me...nope no sir...

today was exciting in a way for me...spent the morning waiting for my 12wbt information for next week!!!  i got my exercise plan, my nutrition plan and a shopping list to go with it all!!  was exciting to 'diarise' it all and work out exactly when i need to meet my workout commitments as well as work commitments and also me time...and in a way this is the ULTIMATE me time...doing this now while i'm still relatively young means more me time when i'm way older...as in extending my life span by treating my body as something that isn't immortal...life doesn't have a dress rehersal...no matter how many times we wish it did...news flash ppl...we are already acting our parts in this great script called life...*truman show anyone?? *
but needless to say with encouragement from my twitter buddies and some support from my fb friends, and unconditional support from my best friend *well at least i'd hope %)  *  and support from hubby, i'm determined to meet my goal no matter how sick i'm feeling post workout...or how tired i am in the morning...good bye from random sleep-ins...but it will be all a good learning experience as after the 12 weeks if i decide i can't make it through round 4, i will be keeping all any any information i can ... and then on going support from twitter buddies in the know-how...i am determined to meet my goal

i have always gotten the wrong kind of attention...or attention from ppl which end up getting me into trouble...so i don't want that anymore...i want attention where ppl will say to themselves, gee you can see she worked hard to get to where she is!  selfish but true...

small movie review also...got to see 'step up 3D' and my god i loved it!! the 3D effects were amazing, got to speak to the lead male actor on twitter @rickmalambri before watching it...but didn't even realise he was lead male till i googled him...haha opps, but went out and got the soundtrack that same day... extreamly jealous that they can dance...where i look like sooooo awfull when i try to dance that even my husband says that i need to loosen up and relax more cause i look uptight when i try to dance...haha...but in my nikki reccomendations, WATCH step-up 3D...luved it!!!!

well signing out...will talk soon!! peace out!! mwah! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki. Good luck for Round 3 of the 12wbt. It's cool being excited about the start of something that could be the best thing you can do for yourself - ever. I know I am excited and have organised myself to a crazy level. I think most people doing it have at this stage - lol. The trick will be being this excited every Friday when the new info is released. And yes, doing this whilst you are young is a lot easier than having to do it when you are older (like me - lol). All the best

    ReplyDelete